Record? - Fire TV EMBY app

PeeBee

Have EMBY Fire TV app working with MediaPortal. Latest Fire TV app (1.3.12a), Mediaportal (1.15.0.0), EMBY Server (3.1.2.0). Mediaportal TV Plugin (1.5.1.0) and MPExtended (0.6.0.4) installed.

How do I set a program to record from the Fire TV? I'm sure I used to do it? At the moment I have to go back to the Mediaportal machine to schedule recordings then I can go back to the Fire TV to play them (or view scheduled).

I've done what I can to find it in the Wiki, but Its difficult finding answers when having to manually cross-reference between the Fire-TV stuff and the Mediaportal entries

Edited by PeeBee

Do you have Emby Premier? https://emby.media/premiere.html

It's needed since a half year even for external live tv services to set timers.

No. Unlocked but no Premier - I only really use EMBY for TV guide and live TV as Amazon Prime with Fire-TV plus its on-demand TV plugins fill all the other TV requirements. Hardly a realistic reason to fork out $99?

So you are saying basic PVR features like "record" are a Premier only feature now? Never saw that.

The DVR features require Emby Premiere, and there are smaller monthly and annual options to consider. We thank you for your support.

pünktchen

The DVR features require Emby Premiere, and there are smaller monthly and annual options to consider. We thank you for your support.

Have you ever thought about a smaller one time purchase that only covers dvr.

I for myself also don't need any of the other benefits like "... Sync".

• Like 2