v2.1.3

Thats all it says in bottom left corner

where do i get the 2.2 file ?

Edited by x88dually

FrostByte

Did you change the Evolution kit setting?  Version 2.2 should have that setting

Edited by FrostByte

x88dually

Thank you for your help. I appreciate it.

Now my guest room doesnt have to be plugged into a pc/fire tv

Thank You, Thank You

• Like 1

FrostByte

Okay, np.  Glad you can play your movies now, transcoded is better than not at all.

Hopefully some day it can be fixed so that your model is detected to not support HEVC without having to fool it like that.  It just gets very hard to program around what every set supports.  The 2014 sets fall into at least 3 different categories that I know of

x88dually

I get the complications, nothing with computers is easy.

I'm just glad theres smart guys around that know what i'm doing. lol

Should i take the chance updating other tv ?

Edited by x88dually

Well, as a temporary solution nick could set his Evolution Kit setting to SEK-1000 :)  I think that would fool the app into think it's a F series which basically that's what the manual looks like it supports.  That way it would transcode his files.

Another quick option is in Main.js check for model "H52" in columns 5-7 and force assign this.modelYear == "F"

Your solution would solve all other not yet identified problems though where something was allowed to Direct Stream when the TV didn't actually support it

My 2c.  Comment out the Live TV and keep the code there in case someone wants to pick the project up full time in the future.  Then just have one version.  No need for a beta and a stable if you're just making minor playback and bug tweaks.  Then just have a couple people test your patches before going public

OK, sounds like I have a job for tomorrow night

• Main.js check for model "H52" in columns 5-7 and force assign this.modelYear == "F"
  • Detect J Series and implement as per SEK2500 (for @bcmac)
  • Comment out LiveTV
  • New Version 2.2.0K?

If we can we can test this with a few people (side loading?) then we'll make it 2.2.0 and publish it as stable

After that we'll just increment 2.2.1, 2.2.2 as we make and test minor patches to stable.

• Like 1