TV Guide in Server

lja

try using the editing functions and see if any of them have sort titles defined.

Thanks. None have sort titles defined. Actually all channels under info have only the Title defined.

• 3 weeks later...
dranderson402

I was waiting on this release for the same problem. Just updated to 3.1.4.0 and channels are still out of order. I've tried changing from sort by channel to recently watched and back but they are still out of order. Also tried selecting and unselecting Place Favorites at Beginning. Also, none of my channels have anything entered for Sort Title.

Try going through some of those channels with the editor and just clicking the save button.

Tried a few. Restarted server. No change.

dranderson402

Also, here is a screenshot from the metadata manager which also shows the channel order is the same as the guide page.

This is actually showing the channels sorted by name and not number.

589232cb61fa9_Capture3.jpg

Edited by dranderson402

Try removing your live tv setup, refreshing the guide, and then setting it back up again. I think this might be a situation where it is only resolved for new setups going forward. thanks.

dranderson402

Try removing your live tv setup, refreshing the guide, and then setting it back up again. I think this might be a situation where it is only resolved for new setups going forward. thanks.

Didn't work. I deleted my Schedules Direct guide and waited for it to refresh. I then deleted my tuners and the guide refreshed again. I checked and I no longer had Live TV. So I added Schedules Direct again and then the tuners. This is what I have now.

589284816f4ce_Capture.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
dranderson402

Server 3.2.1

Still no change. Channels numbers out of order. Any new suggestions?

I went in and set the sort title to the channel number for now. That put all my channels in number order. You can do it in the metadata manager.

I went in and set the sort title to the channel number for now. That put all my channels in number order. You can do it in the metadata manager.

Thanks. I had tried this before but it did not work for me. I am happy that you got it to work.