Collection: Feature Request

Cheesegeezer
Go to solution Solved by Redshirt,

Cheesegeezer

Hi Red :D

I've only had my Android App a few hours and have one feature request already.

Seeing as I don't have a touchscreen device and using the mini pc, can i request that on the home page.  The different filter options such as Resume, Library, Next Up, etc can be clickable rather than just swipable.

I thought i'd ask seeing as you are working on the new UI and maybe you could slip it in there while you are coding :D

P.S. I love the app.  Great job Dooood!! Keep up the great work.

• Solution
Redshirt

lol dood. Declining this purely because the TV layout, when completed, is being designed to handle issues like this. The TV layout won't even be using the same homescreen.

Edited by Redshirt
  • Like 1

Cheesegeezer

lol dood. Declining this purely because the TV layout, when completed, is being designed to handle issues like this. The TV layout won't even be using the same homescreen.

Yep no probs Red, I figured you'd probably have something in the pipeline with the new UI layout.  I can't seem to get on with the mini keyboard that you use (I ordered the same one).  I'm gonna look for an air mouse/keyboard one I think.  So no problems.

OT - Is there a way of disabling the trackpad on it so you can only use the directional keys and enter?

Redshirt

I'm not sure. I've only used my mini kb for testing purposes. I don't spend tons of time in front of the mini pc. That will change as my ui progresses. I may find myself looking for something else too