Emby Not finding NextPVR Tuners in Live TV

jmassaro87
Go to solution Solved by vaise,

jmassaro87

I am trying to replace WMC since i have been having issues with it, with NextPVR and Emby Theater. Next PVR works great for the most part, having an issue with getting Schedules direct to map to all my channels i get an error so i have to do it manually. But tv and recordings are fine. I installed the most recent NextPVR and Most recent Next PVR plugin in emby, but get absolutely nothing in EMby. attached is my log. No tuner pops up in Emby, i also cant browse to the URL provided for Next PVR... HELP!!!

log.txt

InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8866

make sure the next pvr software is running, and if it's on a different machine make sure to go to the next pvr plugin settings and configure the location.

jmassaro87
InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8866

make sure the next pvr software is running, and if it's on a different machine make sure to go to the next pvr plugin settings and configure the location.

Next PVR is running, and it is on the same machine. What would cause this under those circumstances?

• 2 weeks later...
DParsons

I seem to be having an issue with livetv using NextPVR as well that sounds similar to the original posters topic, even though that is solved. At about the same time as this post, on the 22nd my livetv went completely blank, all modules show nothing except the header of all modules still appear, only they are all blank. The guide is blank along with everything else. I did just recently upgraded to win10 and had everything working, except my remote access, but then every thing deleted itself from livetv around the 22nd. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the NextPVR addon several times but it still shows nothing on the logs since the 22nd. I'm hoping it's something minor I've skipped in the installation of the plugin but it's usually very straight forward and a simple task to get it to work but I can't get it this time.

When the livetv addonn is working the devices tab of livetv normally shows my tuners name and the version of the NextPVR plugin that is installed, but now that tab is blank also as if nothing is actually installed. I've attached the last day that any logs exist, they stop for some reason after the 22nd as far as I can find. I just removed and reinstalled the NextPVR plugin and I've streamed some music and videos locally but my emby server logs are empty from the 22nd and I would think that those events would have made some log entries but attached is the last logs that I can find. 

Embylogs.7z

• 3 weeks later...