Camera sync not moving .mp4 files from phone to sync location

nuahsocramid

nuahsocramid

I've been using the camera sync function the past month or so and really enjoy it. When I went to organize and catalog my recent synced photos I noticed that a video recording I made wasn't synced.

In the camera upload section of the server it states "automatically uploads photos and videos taken from your mobile device".

The location of the video is in the same spot photos are stored: /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera/

Might I be missing something? Like an additional check box/option on the server settings?

Appreciate your time and efforts.

~sd

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

nuahsocramid

Thanks, Luke. I was forced to do a factory reset on my Nexus 6 and now my photos aren't uploading at all. I feel I have all the appropriate boxes checked...Which is only 1 on my profile page from my phone. I changed the name of the device on the server device page to what it was prior to the reset....From "Nexus 6" to "Shaun's Phone". From my phone is there a way to manually invoke a camera sync? Just to see if that even works. Hope you can make sense of what I've listed above.

Happy holidays.

• 3 weeks later...
nuahsocramid

Evening.

I noticed a couple camera upload pictures getting clipped. On my stock camera app the photo is complete. On the camera upload file the photo looks like the one attached. Also, video files from my camera app are no longer uploading again...Along with the camera sync files not going to my specific device folder like they used to.

Appreciate your time and effort.

8ee6a261a163b29e623ae77493daeca6.jpg