Hide empty folders?

tp546

I swear I have seen this setting before, but I can't find it for the life of me. I am trying to hide empty folders (specifically in the favorites folder, where I don't have any favorite books, games or music. Let me know please. Thanks.

soundsnake8

I swear I have seen this setting before, but I can't find it for the life of me. I am trying to hide empty folders (specifically in the favorites folder, where I don't have any favorite books, games or music. Let me know please. Thanks.

I have asked this question before and got the the same response you are getting. Apparently there is no solution for this problem and no one wants to talk about it. I have no favorite books, games or music either.

soundsnake8

Any time frame for availability on that ? That would be such a usable feature for me. I just love Emby for Media Center. The only problem I have is which skin to use I love Chocolate, Square and Subdued. Thanks for all the great work on all your projects, it is a pleasure !

Soundsnake8

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Tester

Luke, see original post.   When using Favorites, we see empty folders and why we would like for Hide Empty Folders to work again as it did in the past.

• 1 month later...
Inodder

Posted this in the server feature request topic but is completely relevant here to...

If I understand correct even after all this time the "hide empty folder" option still isn't fixed nor is there a working alternative.

I thought it would be implemented server side. Why not release a version with the original option that worked perfectly for everyone here. Let people who have problems choose the other version.

• 3 months later...