Dead pool

X men

Hulk

Animation

Finding Nemo

Ice age

Toy story

Etc etc

I have set the library up under the MOVIE type via the emby server and used a network share i.e. \\MEDIA PC\Movies  but all my movies have been condensed in to one folder via WMC

I suspect I need to use the legacy folder browsing but when I turn this on and open EMBY via WMC it is completely empty, I see no movies or folders.

Can anyone let me know how I define my movie library to be used by legacy folder browsing, I can't find any options on the EMBY server to do this

Please help

Hi Teddy

Thanks for the response, just to confirm you are suggesting setting up my movie library using MIXED content and not turning on legacy folder browsing,

if MIXED content is used for movies do you lose any functionality

Also do you know how to set up a movie folder so that the legacy folder browsing will see it in case the MIXED content does not work for me

cushty1, What I was looking for is to have a hierarchy of movies in folders, with mixed contents I got it.

In the configuration of Emby WMC I do not have legacy tag marked, so I have the Collections Movies tab too.
When you say "if MIXED content is used for movies do you lose any functionality", what do you mean? I did not do anything lacking to be some option as genres, "as you watched ..", things that I have never really used.

My movie folder has the regular way, maybe some pictures clarify how is showed on WMC.

For example.. I have a root directory called Videoteca for low quality movies.every single movie in his directory and several subdirectories for Sagas, the example is "Fantomas" with 3 movies. WMC mediacenter shows that subfolder into of root Videoteca root.

I hope the pictures help you....

Directory Structure.bmp

WMC View.bmp

Click WMC on Fantomas view directory.bmp

Edited by Teddy