Signed up for Emby premiere... Now what?

Peacocksfly

Peacocksfly

I just started the monthly subscription for Emby premiere on ps4. I have my premiere key but have no way of entering it so I can watch entire movies on my library. Please help and thank you

Hi.  The key is entered on the server.  Just click the "Emby Premiere" item in the left side menu of the dashboard.

Please let us know if you still have troubles.  Thanks!

Peacocksfly

When I click Emby premiere it just redirects me to the page to pay even though I already paid for the service. Is there a certain url for the server?

Hi, did you install your own Emby Server, or are you connecting to someone else's? Emby Premiere is managed in the Emby Server dashboard.

5859ad7d3461d_Untitled.png

• Like 1

Hi.  The Premiere key is attached to the server and needs to be entered by the server administrator.

Who's server are you using?

• 1 month later...
heretostay

So just to be clear, this is how it works (because I'm under the impression that I believe the op is). I am the owner of the server. I want a family member to be able to access the server via a ps4. I need to buy a subscription to Emby premier. Then, anyone I invite as a user can access and use as normal on the ps4 (ie, my guests don't need to buy individual subscriptions to Emby). 

Correct? 

Jdiesel

Yes that is how it works. The Premier membership is linked to the server and all apps connecting to that server will have the limitations removed.