2 Questions 1 on NES Emulator and 1 on Square Box

jimboz333

jimboz333

How do I get to play games on the emulator?  I downloaded the plugin and the image file that came with it.

How do I get square box?  I know this one has been answered.  It the only major difference the color and style?

BATTLE DONKEY

Ur gonna have to be more specific, what exactly have u done. Have u installed a nes emulator and have actual ROMs on ur pc? Does it work properly outside the MB environment? And have u configured the emulator and ROMs in both the server configuration and MBClassic and/or MBTheatre?

Ur question is very vague so its kind of hard to give u a proper answer or any sort of help. Please check the post on how to report a problem and give more details on what exactly the problem is so we can work out what the issue is.

jimboz333

Battle,

Thanks for the input.   I had no idea I needed to do any of that.  Nor, do I know if I have.  I have not tried to use the rom's any where else, and i think I only downloaded the emulators that came from here.  I did not configure theater.  I havn't used it.  

Thanks for your patience in all of this.

I guess a better question for me to ask, is there an instruction sheet on how to set this up?

BATTLE DONKEY

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/2720-gamebrowser-3-plugin/?fromsearch=1

Also what do u mean u downloaded the emulators from here? Do u mean NESbox and SNESbox? If so, those aren't necessarily emulators, what they do is link ur physical ROMs library to the NESbox website which allows u to play ur games from any compatible web browser