Emby Kodi and TV TUnes

maximilianh75

maximilianh75

Hi

When I generate library of themes with emby kodi addon I have a problem

I use streams files with youtube for my themes 

The strm files work fine but I have to manually edit tvtunes.xml files generate by emby kodi plugin . I have to change the path because the addon put inside de xml the content of the strm file and not the path and the name of the strm file inside

Any posible to change that???

maximilianh75

In userdata the emby kodi addon generates the xml files used for tvtunes to work

C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\profiles\XXXXusername\addon_data\plugin.video.emby\library

Correct xml data to work inside TVTUNES.nfo

<tvtunes><file>SMB://XXXXXX(SERVER-NAME)/E/MEDIA/CINE/CINE_VO/2000-2010/2012/Backdrops/Theme.strm</file></tvtunes>

bad xml data Emby-kodi plugin generated automatically

<tvtunes><file>plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?mode=video&username=XXXXXXXXX5ii%40gmail.com&filename=XXXXXXXXXXXXXX&title=2012

</file></tvtunes>
Or
<tvtunes><file>plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=(XXXXXXX)</file></tvtunes>

Emby plugin copy the strm content inside the tvtunes.nfo file and not the path file and file name
SMB://XXXXXX(SERVER-NAME)/E/MEDIA/CINE/CINE_VO/2000-2010/2012/Backdrops/Theme.strm  =======>CORRECT
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=(XXXXXXX) ==========>BAD
Edited by maximilianh75

maximilianh75

In userdata the emby kodi addon generates the xml files used for tvtunes to work

C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\profiles\XXXXusername\addon_data\plugin.video.emby\library

Correct xml data to work inside TVTUNES.nfo

<tvtunes><file>SMB://XXXXXX(SERVER-NAME)/E/MEDIA/CINE/CINE_VO/2000-2010/2012/Backdrops/Theme.strm</file></tvtunes>

bad xml data Emby-kodi plugin generated automatically

<tvtunes><file>plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?mode=video&username=XXXXXXXXX5ii%40gmail.com&filename=XXXXXXXXXXXXXX&title=2012

</file></tvtunes>
Or
<tvtunes><file>plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=(XXXXXXX)</file></tvtunes>

Emby plugin copy the strm content inside the tvtunes.nfo file and not the path file and file name
SMB://XXXXXX(SERVER-NAME)/E/MEDIA/CINE/CINE_VO/2000-2010/2012/Backdrops/Theme.strm  =======>CORRECT
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=(XXXXXXX) ==========>BAD

Can you give a specific example, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Ok, thanks. Will look into it later today.

Edit: the fix is currently in github, but I still have to verify submenus before pushing out a new version.

Edited by Angelblue05

maximilianh75

Edit: the fix is currently in github, but I still have to verify submenus before pushing out a new version.

Thank You A lot

• Like 1

maximilianh75

Ok I 'll download and try-it 

maximilianh75

Not working, still addin the content of the strm file against the path of the STRM

Angelblue05

Hmm. Odd. I will double verify but in my test it was adding the path to the strm file rather than what is in them.

maximilianh75

Hmm. Odd. I will double verify but in my test it was adding the path to the strm file rather than what is in them.

You are using normal strms. or plugin strms. Maybe the first word than call the plugin make the difference.