view count as well as view status?

cTurtle98

cTurtle98

I know that emby keeps track of if you have watched something.

does it keep track of how many times you have watched it?

there are some searies I re-watch over and over and would love it if it would tell me how many times I have watached each episode and will smartly know what episode is up next based on lets say s3e5 has been watched 4 times and s3e6 has been watched 3 times than it knows thats where im at in the series.

(i am trying to move to emby instead of netflix because they dont do this and it gets confusing

trifleneurotic

Luke -

To implement that, can one just fork/branch/change/push/PR? Or does the work need to be agreed upon, or at least documented as an issue?

That type of thing would be better for a custom skin because our detail screens currently have so much information that it just gets hard to add new data without cluttering it.

So for example if you see the custom skin guide on the blog for theater. The frameworks of the two apps are close to being unified and ultimately the built in web app will have the same skinning features.

trifleneurotic

That type of thing would be better for a custom skin because our detail screens currently have so much information that it just gets hard to add new data without cluttering it.

So for example if you see the custom skin guide on the blog for theater. The frameworks of the two apps are close to being unified and ultimately the built in web app will have the same skinning features.

OK. I found the blog entry so I can use that as a resource to start. Any place I can look for other requested skin features I can add? I was thinking of looking at Github issues or the Feature Request forum here?

If you want to look at a skin, I think the best way to jump start the skinning community would be to make a skin out of this:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/41077-emby-theater-skin-mockups/

Alternatively there are other smaller projects i could set you up with too if you're just looking for a place to jump in. Thanks !

trifleneurotic

If you want to look at a skin, I think the best way to jump start the skinning community would be to make a skin out of this:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/41077-emby-theater-skin-mockups/

Alternatively there are other smaller projects i could set you up with too if you're just looking for a place to jump in. Thanks !

I've done all sorts of coding in the past several years (including web) so basically, yeah, I'm looking for a place to jump in. I'd love to do a skin in addition to a smaller project that needs to be done currently. Wherever there is the greater need (:

Ok, well you have the skin info here, I've also sent you a PM and I can go over other projects. Thanks.