thespot84

thespot84

I have an HDHR T1 that required WMC and serverWMC to get running in Emby. I can currently browse the channels directly and watch them via chromecast on my tv, which is awesome, however I cannot get either Schedules Direct or zap2xml to populate my guide, it shows all my channels, but there's no program data, and the channel mapping list is blank.

I succesfully downloaded xml data from tvguide.com, so I know the data is there, but even pointing emby to that file on my server doesn't fix anything. Any help is very much appreciated.

post-172569-0-86611100-1480971093_thumb.png

Log.txt

Edited by thespot84

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about this. In order for us to best help you, please describe what you've attempted in more detail, making sure to provide the information requested in how to report a problem.

Thanks !

thespot84

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about this. In order for us to best help you, please describe what you've attempted in more detail, making sure to provide the information requested in how to report a problem.

Thanks !

I've included my latest server log in the OP. It shows me trying to refresh the guide but I don't see any results.

It looks like you're using ServerWMC, is that correct? You need to decide whether you want to use native Emby features or the ServerWMC plugin. If you are going to import live tv via ServerWMC, then the ServerWMC application is responsible for your channel listing.

Based on what you've told me thus far, it sounds like you want to remove the ServerWMC plugin, so I would start by doing that.

Actually I'm sorry, that's not correct. Your HD Homerun does not support the Dlna features that Emby requires, therefore you will need the ServerWMC plugin in order to use this with Emby.

Please note, the ServerWMC plugin requires a standalone application called ServerWMC, and this has it's own setup. You can learn more by going to the ServerWMC plugin configuration within Emby Server. 

Basically, you need to get ServerWMC up and running properly before Emby will be able to use it.

thespot84

Please note, the ServerWMC plugin requires a standalone application called ServerWMC, and this has it's own setup. You can learn more by going to the ServerWMC plugin configuration within Emby Server.

Basically, you need to get ServerWMC up and running properly before Emby will be able to use it.

Thanks. If set up correctly in serverwmc, should emby be able to display the guide?

Yes. keep in mind the server WMC app itself also depends on Windows Media Center. So you need a working Windows Media Center installation first, then configure ServerWMC to use that, and then configure ServerWMC within Emby.

That obviously is a lot and hopefully in the future we can support your tuner hardware directly.

thespot84

Indeed, I went back to check on my WMC installation and I am now looking for an alternative to WMC. It is a complete cluster on Windows 10. 

If you don't want to use WMC you can also try the Next PVR plugin, which also depends on the Next Pvr software in the same fashion. But the Next Pvr software itself is standalone and won't depend on WMC.