No guide on 2016 Samsung Smart TV

clarkss12

clarkss12

Using the "Live TV" tab on the Samsung (2016 model UN65KU6500) Emby addon, there is no "Guide".  For the "Now Playing" tab, there are only 9 selections, I have no idea how to select a "channel" that is not listed as one of those 9 channels.

Hopefully from the attached pic, you can see what I am talking about.

Again, thanks for a great product.

Edit:  One more item, as you can see in the pic, the little green border of the active icon is hard to see.  Perhaps it is my old age, but I have a hard time figuring out which icon my "cursor" is on.  If you could make that border larger or even two different colors, to help see which icon it selected.  Sometimes I have to keep moving the "cursor" to different areas just to see where it is.

post-38990-0-76737400-1480698085_thumb.jpg

Edited by clarkss12

• 2 weeks later...
clarkss12

Been checking everyday to see if the Emby app has updated on my 2016 Samsung Smart TV (UN65KU6500), but no update.  Just to see what would happen, I uninstalled the existing Emby app then reinstalled it.  Walla, it installed with the new update, AWESOME.

Just turned on an HD channel and it is playing with Direct Playing with Dolby Digital, playing perfectly.  Will be testing other features later today and will report.  Very excited!!!!

Interface if just like the Emby Theater running on my Tronsmart Ara X5 Windows 10 microPC.

post-38990-0-46570300-1481470110_thumb.jpg

post-38990-0-25807500-1481470115_thumb.jpg