Live TV restart or launch in dashboard

Lee

just had to reboot and serverWMC didn't launch properly. any chance we can get an internal launcher for restarts etc. if there's a problem and we're not at home??

As it stands I couldn't see any other way than from within windows..

scarecrow420

what do you mean by it didnt launch properly?  Im assuming you have it set to run on windows startup etc?  If you didnt know we also have an "advanced option" of running ServerWMC as a windows service.  Details are on the ServerWMC (XBMC) wiki

what do you mean by it didnt launch properly? Im assuming you have it set to run on windows startup etc? If you didnt know we also have an "advanced option" of running ServerWMC as a windows service. Details are on the ServerWMC (XBMC) wiki

i didn't know it would run as a service, found mb3 troublesome when i tried that tho so not sure I'd like it as a service!?

It just didn't launch properly on reboot couldn't get guide info. Had to restart serverWMC for this reason a few times..

Sent by my HTC8X using Tapatalk

scarecrow420

can you post a ServerWMC log to pastebin reproducing the problem (not launching properly)?  

Edited by scarecrow420

Not sure i can. It was a few days ago! I'll have a look and post it up

Potentially yeah @krusty. No way to fix that tho once its failed??? Hence a restart from within server being a nice addition!?

krustyreturns

The workaround for this problem of mbs starting before serverwmc is in mbs on the 'configure media browser'  page go to:

Scheduled Tasks>LiveTV>Refresh Guide

• Like 1