Dev's

Thermopyle

Thermopyle

Many of my web ui pages takes ages to load.  The Home page is just ok...5-10 seconds.  TV, Shows, other views take 10's of seconds.

This persists after restarting emby-server, restarting the actual machine, or a test install on another machine.

Example log attached.

server_anon.txt

Hi, welcome. Please try removing all plugins and see if the issue persists with the core server. thanks!

Thermopyle

Hi, welcome. Please try removing all plugins and see if the issue persists with the core server. thanks!

Done.  The problem persists.  Log attached.

I can attach profiler to the emby server process if you guys are unable to reproduce or are not aware of the issue...

server-63607152343.txt

• 3 months later...
AFFASocial

I re-installed Emby 5pm Last nite,  I wake up this morning and it shows 60% on people refresh yet  I have not one people image

I stopped all my servers and its stile just a bunch of lag.  When using the emby android app on 4g for weeks is jumpy "ONLY WORKS WITHJ| WIFI with no lags and jumps.   This is official its is the slowest application on windows with or without running my email server, laragon server, search server,  CAN we pull out a old version of Media Browser that worked flawless,  this is just not enjoyable any more its more a task and time consumption as every time it updates something else goes wrong.  VERY STRESSED

P.S.   ya know I love you guys,  and support 110%   but I feel like just a beta tester getting no where  :(

Thermopyle

@@Luke any update on this?  I'm going to have to start considering using something other than Emby because it's pretty much unusable from the Web UI.

AFFASocial

I agree 100% I only use 2 plugins backup and collections its been downward for the last month or so,  and the only post you see any more are issues issues issues  :(

...  and the only post you see any more are issues issues issues   :(

Unfortunately, that is what support forums are used for most of the time :).

• 2 weeks later...