Photo

3.1.226-beta Does Not Start (System.DllNotFoundException: libsqlite3.so.0)

Synology XPEnology Mono SQLite

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 solabc16 OFFLINE  

solabc16

Advanced Member

• ForumMod
  • 1977 posts
  • Local time: 06:04 AM

Posted 20 November 2016 - 05:38 PM

Set, thanks, will confirm once we've packaged and tested 3.1.228-beta.

- James

#22 Harblar OFFLINE  

Harblar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Local time: 01:04 AM

Posted 20 November 2016 - 07:09 PM

How soon before 228 gets pushed to the linux docker download for the emby beta? [edit] I just ran the force update again and it downloaded and installed a 40MB file. Not sure if that was it or not, but I'm still unable to access emby server at all. I can't even verify which version it currently has installed. :-/

Since i ran the last update and haven't been able to start /access emby server it's been continuously generating log files with the same date and timestamp. So far I have 280 some 10kb log files. I've attached the latest (I think since the time stamps are all identical). No idea if my problem is related to the original post here or not. Hope this helps.

Attached Files

Edited by Harblar, 20 November 2016 - 07:15 PM.

#23 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 146738 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 08:30 PM

How soon before 228 gets pushed to the linux docker download for the emby beta? [edit] I just ran the force update again and it downloaded and installed a 40MB file. Not sure if that was it or not, but I'm still unable to access emby server at all. I can't even verify which version it currently has installed. :-/

Since i ran the last update and haven't been able to start /access emby server it's been continuously generating log files with the same date and timestamp. So far I have 280 some 10kb log files. I've attached the latest (I think since the time stamps are all identical). No idea if my problem is related to the original post here or not. Hope this helps.

You're still on 226. I'm not sure he's published it yet. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for being a part of our testing program.

#24 solabc16 OFFLINE  

solabc16

Advanced Member

• ForumMod
  • 1977 posts
  • Local time: 06:04 AM

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:40 PM

Hello

Confirming all is OK with the latest beta releases and just the System.Data.SQLite.dll.config file in place.

FYI, the SQLitePCLRaw.provider.sqlite3.dll.config file is still being included in the release archive. (Emby.Mono.zip)

- James

#25 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 146738 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:42 PM

Hello

Confirming all is OK with the latest beta releases and just the System.Data.SQLite.dll.config file in place.

FYI, the SQLitePCLRaw.provider.sqlite3.dll.config file is still being included in the release archive. (Emby.Mono.zip)

- James

the reason it might be OK without you having to make any changes is because I added a small hack to try and copy the system.data config file to the new file.

this is not ideal because it will only work if the server has write access to the folder it's installed within, but it is harmless to try it.

#26 frankw OFFLINE  

frankw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 08:33 PM

Still doesn't work for me - ubuntu 16.04 on v3.1.233. Had to overwrite again to point at libsqlite3.so.0

cp System.Data.SQLite.dll.config SQLitePCLRaw.provider.sqlite3.dll.config

Edited by frankw, 22 November 2016 - 08:35 PM.

#27 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 146738 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 10:13 PM

Thanks for the report. We're looking into it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Synology, XPEnology, Mono, SQLite

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users