Lifetime Subscriber getting "Unlock this feature with EMBY Premiere"

TrishyMouse
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

TrishyMouse

Sometime in the last year, maybe a little longer I became a lifetime subscriber and entered my code key into my server.  Things have been working fine since then however all of a sudden this morning all of my clients are getting "Unlock this feature with EMBY Premiere" when I try to play any of my media.

I checked my server, my key is present and I have restarted both the server and the clients several times each but it didn't help.

All that's changed recently is about 2-3 days ago I updated the server to Version 3.0.8500.0 but there seemed to be no problems at the time.

Please help.

Thank you

• Like 1

AdrianW

I watched one show in ET tonight without issues, then tried to start another and got the premiere popup screen.

Then trying ET on a different PC and that one works OK. 

Went pack to the first PC (server is also installed on that PC) and the popup is still appearing.

Here a server log - which should show ET playing back successfully on one PC (mihoshi) but not on the other (nuc). 

The gold badge is still showing on the Dashboard and my key shows on the Premiere tab.

(I'm on server 3.1.6165.3810 and ET 2.5.29)

Edited by AdrianW

nicko84

Hi !

Same issue on ET 2.5.28 and Server 3.0.8500.0

No way to use ET with Emby Premiere 

The Gold Badge is in the Dashboard and key too.

ET and Emby Server are installed on the same PC.

It works from another PC via inernet explorer

Please help !

Best Regards

prankmunky13

Same issue here. Win 10 Emby theatre (2.5.28) doesn't recognize my premiere status. Running latest version of stable server (3.0.8500) with gold badge.

There's an issue on our admin server, we're looking into it and will update you when there's a resolution. Thanks.

• Solution

Please try again and let us know if the issue is resolved. Apologies for the disruption.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

hi there @@h45e, we're sorry to hear about this. Does your device have an active internet connection?

Yes, it does. My emby app on my Android works, but my laptop is not now. I did replace the server with a faster one.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Emby Theater, I have installed it on my LG tv and that works fine. Looks like the communication from the laptop to server is somehow not picking up my key.

Here is the log file. Sorry it is a picture but I don't have email etc setup to my phone. 0149a3535e1f9a80a4ca971b39a351c8.jpg

Make sure the laptop has an active internet connection and nothing (firewall) is blocking its access out.

hi @@h45e, thanks for the feedback and apologies for the previous disruption. It sounds like there was an issue communicating with our admin server, and now that's cleared up and you're good to go. Thanks.