Auto BoxSets, missing art, different pictures

Foo

You don't want to edit the plug-in created folder names.  They will just be re-created.  You need to fix the data at the source.  Remove or change the Tmdb collection Id from the movies that are within it using the metadata manager.

Yea and I'll be looking into these issues soon so not to worry. In the meantime, if Ebr's suggestion doesnt' pan out then I wouldn't pull your hair our trying to force it to work.

DGMayor

You don't want to edit the plug-in created folder names.  They will just be re-created.  You need to fix the data at the source.  Remove or change the Tmdb collection Id from the movies that are within it using the metadata manager.

I have a few of these as well, and hitting the arrow next to the tmdb collection goes to a 404 page on tmdb, so it's definitely a defunct ID.  Problem is, I remove it, save and if I hit refresh metadata, it pulls the # back in.   I've temporarily locked metadata on these so it doesn't happen again. 

Yeah, unfortunately, I think tmdb has not cleaned all of this up yet so some movies are still returning bad collection IDs.

• Like 1