Can the roku3 be controlled via remote?

speechles

MaHOCGrl.jpg

... and then hitting play, it appears it worked?!

BQV1dTOl.jpg

Or does this not work? The roku3 never flinched from playing another video via mediabrowser3. It would be awesome if this did work. As I find myself browsing often on the android client, as the roku client is streaming something. It is clunky to tell it to stream thru "twonky beam" to the roku. It would be much easier if the above was functional. If this isn't working yet, Just wondering a timeline for this is all.

that's my fault. I forgot to take it out of the menu.  Luckily it's coming soon, but no, you can't do it right now.

• 1 month later...
pd veeps

that's my fault. I forgot to take it out of the menu. Luckily it's coming soon, but no, you can't do it right now.

I was wondering why my roku3 didn't respond to remote. This will be another great feature once it's added.

gcw07

I was wondering why my roku3 didn't respond to remote. This will be another great feature once it's added.

Yes and it is a planned feature. Unfortunately with the way the Roku works, to do it right will require a major redesign of the channel. So it will take some time to implement. But it is definitely something we want to get implemented.

• Like 2