Mit Emby Premiere andere per App schauen lassen?

schwarzgelb

schwarzgelb

Hallo, 

wenn ich Emby Premiere besitze, können dann andere von meinem Server per App schauen? Oder nur ich?

Danke schonmal und liebe Grüße

Sorry, nicht genau, was Sie hier fragen. Emby Premiere ermöglicht es den Apps, die wir zur Verfügung stellen, wenn Sie Ihren Server angeschlossen haben, ohne dass ein anderer Kauf erforderlich ist. Sie brauchen nicht Emby Premiere nur zu genralem Zugriff auf Ihren Server zu ermöglichen.

Hilft das?

schwarzgelb

Is it better in english? :)

If my server is connected with my Emby user (schwarzgelb) and if I've purchased Emby Premiere - could anyone watch content from my server (for example my parents) by Emby Android app or only me?

schwarzgelb

Okay, Next problem. I cant connect my Server with my emby Account.

Ive just sent an Mail to the adress, the errormessage told me, but nothing happened since yesterday :(

Okay, got it... My problem was, that IPv6 was activated...

Emby do not support IPv6?

We do but windows only for right now. We hope to add support for it with other operating systems soon.

pir8radio

lol, I do, yes I do....   :)        Yes quite a few of my Emby users connect with IPv6 works great.   Its difficult to find a router that allows port forwarding of ipv6 traffic or firewall rules for ipv6.  More and more are coming out though, I think its easier for foreign (outside of US) users to find native ipv6 routers, seems like other countries are pushing ipv6 more than the US.

My server visitors that use IPv6 FYI:

582dcfa2a6ddf_Screenshotfrom201611170938

Edited by pir8radio