Krypton no more Ratings

b0mb

im85288

There's a new version up in the beta repo 2.3.31

There was one last thing to sort out which was handling the adding/updating of the new ratings in the same way we do already for updating the movies/tvshows now when things like artwork change etc. Anyway to cut a long story short this should now be working correctly. A clean install will be needed I'm afraid as the previous version would always create new ratings/uniqueid etc even when an item was only being updated. 

I guess the best way to test would be to update a rating after the initial install and see if that get's picked up. 

Thanks  :)

• Like 1

im85288

Cool thanks for confirming, it was hopefully the final part of the ratings saga :)

sualfred

Don't pull you hairs out, but Kodi introduced something new with Krypton:

ListItem.Rating[(name)]

ListItem.Votes[(name)]
ListItem.RatingAndVotes[(name)]

Desc: "Shows the scraped rating of the currently selected item in a container. Optionally you can specify the name of the scraper to retrieve a specific rating."

But afaik there is no available scraper, which supports it atm. So I'm not really sure if it's implemented completely in Kodi ;)

• Like 1

im85288

It should be easy to add to and currently we may actually support it as I add the uniqueid with a type such as imdb for movies/tvshows and tvdb for episodes. 

• Like 1

sualfred

Good to hear. But I guess it could be ignored for this time, because it seems to be broken anyway.

Sttephan

Confirming that it works ! (After updating addon and local database reset)

Thank you guys so much. The missing ratings were always bothering me a lot...

Happy new year !

• Like 1

Hmm

All movies I've scraped today are without rating again....

Edit:

Nevermind! Resetting the database fixed things for me. [emoji6]

Edited by b0mb