Krypton no more Ratings

b0mb

CBers

So is the latest beta just fixing stuff ??

As stated above, I have IMDB ratings for TV shows, so perhaps @@sualfred's Krypton databases are old ??

Just wondering what effect, if any, the betas will have on a working database ??

Thanks.

im85288

As stated above, I have IMDB ratings for TV shows, so perhaps @@sualfred's Krypton databases are old ??

Just wondering what effect, if any, the betas will have on a working database ??

Thanks.

Yes it should be fixing ratings for tv shows/episodes.

I know you reported it was working but that is actually Titan using the skin helper to fetch the imdb ratings on demand. 

The additions should be as mentioned above to your local database...where the tvshow/episode entrys will now be in the uniqueid table along with mappings to the rating table

• Like 1

sualfred

Ok answering my own query here...it is the TVDB Id....I'll work on that for tv shows and get a new release put up

I guess it's "unkown", because Kodi just reads the Emby created nfos.

Movies:

<imdbid>tt0072901</imdbid>
  <tmdbid>9385</tmdbid>
  <id>tt0072901</id>

TV Shows:

<imdb_id>tt3147316</imdb_id>
  <tmdbid>62234</tmdbid>
  <id>279392</id>

If you are using the xml values of Emby -> You should be fine if you will use the <imdb_id> value and mark the type as imdb. Dunno why Emby does add the "_" to TV Show nfos.

Regarding the latest beta repo version:

Nothing has changed. Empty ListItem.IMDBNumber value and I still have valid ratings in the video info dialog of movies, but not in the library view and not for episodes.

Edited by sualfred

sualfred

Thanks.

Nope, not old. Freshly scraped, as requested.

• Like 1

sualfred

Found the issue, will edit this post  as soon as I can confirm it. Have to do a fresh scan again.

Edited by sualfred

sualfred

Okay, confirmed.

It's caused by the c05 and c09 column of the movies table. The Emby plugin stores the rating and the imdb number, but that is wrong -> The uniqueid has to be there.

The same issue is on TVshow side and I also noticed that the tvdb is stored instead of the imdb number in the uniqueid table.

Edited by sualfred
  • Like 1

im85288

Great good spot, I'm out for the next couple of hours but will get a new release out before the end of the year!

nicheplayer

So, aside from ratings, which I don't care about either way, Emby add on is running OK if I just install Krypton RC2 over my current Kodi 16 install? Is there any prep I need to do ahead of time? Thanks!

sualfred

As long as you disable the music database, yes. There are some reported errors (stuck library sync, endless looping database sync, etc).

• Like 1

im85288

There's a new version up to test, hopefully everything is correct now. It's very hard to confirm it all though so as many eyes on it as possible would be great. 

im85288

Cool, those uniqueid things are confusing. In your Kodi database in the tvshow table it's got different values in c04 and c12 which I thought should be the uniqueid. So in this version those values are the uniqueid.

All confusing!

sualfred

Success ;)

Movie ratings -> working

Movie votes -> working
Movie imdb -> working
Show ratings -> working
Show votes -> working

Show id -> I get TVDB number instead of the IMDB number. It's working for skin helper service (guess it has a fallback). Maybe it's better to force use the imdb number of the Emby entry.
Episode ratings -> working

Episode votes -> working

• Like 1

im85288

Awesome, 

For the Show Id, when I looked in the database you gave me for the non emby version. In the uniqueid table, the mapping for tvshow was a tvdb number. For example:

KaiVIVI.png

Am I missing some link?

• Like 1

sualfred

It's because of the Emby created nfo. It seems that the Kodi nfo scrapper uses the <id> tag, where Emby stores different metatag provider. 

But since the info label is ListItem.IMDBnumber, it should be the IMDb number :)

sualfred

Mission accomplished. Everything is OK now and you can set a tick behind the video database :) Thank you for the fast fixing.

Edit:
And now take your shoes off and wait for 2017. 2016 doesn't have to end in code lines ;) Happy new year to you and your family!

Edited by sualfred

im85288

Great, thanks for your help too. It was fairly complicated in the end!

I'm using Marcels great Spotify addon for music so didn't notice any issues. I'm sure it'll be solved at some time though.

bozrdnag

What is the version that should fix this problem?  I am on 2.3.27 and there seems to be no other updates when I check in Kodi.  Also, once I have the correct version do I need to run a repair db?  Because I did that and I am still missing IMDb ratings.

Edited by bozrdnag

im85288

Version 2.3.30 is the one you need and yes a repair local database is needed. It should be available on the beta repo, if not it may just be being slow to update.

• Like 1

bozrdnag

OK.  When I browse the repo through Kodi it's just showing 2.3.27.  So you are saying it may take some time for the new version to show in the the repo?

Angelblue05

You can try to force Kodi to update the repo by opening the side menu under addons > check for updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1