v2.3.11

CBers

CBers

Hi @@Angelblue05.

Has anything major changed in the latest beta?

I ask, as my normal sync takes <5s normally, but since updating, it's around 20s.

It seems to get to 90% checking TV really quick, but then bawks for a while before finishing.

The first sync after the update, took 58s, which is way longer than normal.

Have you changed something for empty TV shows?

I'll get a log posted soon.

Angelblue05

Yes, I accidentally made virtual episodes return in the query. That's why it's taking longer. I'm preparing a new build right now to fix it. I was trying to make offline items be returned. Oops.

Angelblue05

What do you mean by first startup? It creates the database as soon as librarysync thread is started (before the while loop). Can you tell me which line calls the emby database before then?

Angelblue05

The first call is the emby database structure (self._verify_emby_database()) I think. You can try it but make sure you test with a fresh install to make sure it's not creating other errors.

Edited by Angelblue05

CBers

Yes, I accidentally made virtual episodes return in the query. That's why it's taking longer. I'm preparing a new build right now to fix it. I was trying to make offline items be returned. Oops.

@@Angelblue05 - have you done another beta release today please?

• Like 1

Angelblue05

There's been a new release, check for new updates. I've just been super busy so I've been lagging behind a bit on the announcement part.

• Like 1