Emby Trailers stuttering and buffering constantly! (Using Trailers Plugin)

lance321

Ekomax

@@Luke

is this goinig to be done serverside, trailer plugin or client(ATV 4k)?

I hope this is gettong fixed soon because i cant watch any trailer nor use cinema mode because of that buffering all the time.

everything else works excellent.

love emby

best regards

Ekomax

Any update on the trailer plugin? Its unusable on all my clients because on that constand buffering. looks like the trailers arent getting downloaded fast enough.

sorry for my bad english.

best regards

Ekomax

It doesnt work on iOS, tvOS. Trailers from the Plugin start. Then just stuck. Waiting for a while then it continues.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

What happens if you use the web app to browse the trailer channel and play something from there? please try that again. thanks.

Happy2Play

I haven't seen any issues playing trailers provided by the trailer plugin from any device local or remote.

Are all your devices wireless?

Ekomax

No. just iPhone and iPad. Atv4k is wired. My Synology DS216+II as well. Network cant be the Problem because multiple high bitrate movies direkt play fine.

best regards

I pushed updates to trailers reducing the quality of the versions we're using. Your logs seem to indicate you might not have gotten those updates. Yes please provide the ffmpeg log tomorrow. thanks.

mentasm

I was using trailers last night in ET and for the first time in ages I had no buffering.