Emby theater Skin Mockups

shaefurr

astraldragon

I'm actually interested in trying to get a skin going.  I've got lots of JavaScript experience and a decent amount of css knowledge.  Just don't have the design brain, but I could play around with your screenshots. 

• Like 1

I'm actually interested in trying to get a skin going.  I've got lots of JavaScript experience and a decent amount of css knowledge.  Just don't have the design brain, but I could play around with your screenshots. 

Sounds like you each have what the other is missing ! @@shaefurr

shaefurr

Sounds like you each have what the other is missing ! @@shaefurr

I'm actually interested in trying to get a skin going. I've got lots of JavaScript experience and a decent amount of css knowledge. Just don't have the design brain, but I could play around with your screenshots.

Lol ya, feel free to post here about any of the mockups if you want something changed or need more screens or whatever. I'll make whatever changes are needed. Still have one more view to finish for the second mockup but I have a 3rd in the works that's vertical based.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
BigSteve84

Hi guys I'm new to the forum and new to emby theatre, I've gone through to check out skinning on emby, and I've not found any actual skins but what I've seen in this thread wets my appetite. Now I'm a complete novice in skinning but I really want to learn, is there any posts or threads that have tutorials? And the win skin in this thread, has it been finished or is it still being worked on? Thanks for your time guys

• 1 month later...
schmitty

I believe there is a wiki article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
dosullivan84

Started another mockup, see 1st page mockup 3.

I'd be happy with any of those skins, great work bro, really wish atleast one of these came to fruition

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Hi ! 

How to Install the mockup 1 in my Emby ?

Thanks 

Hi, these are just ideas right now, not installable skins.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
LiquidFX

I love these mock ups, too bad I cant figure out how to do the coding... 

Blueeyiz702

Figured id start a post for anyone that might want to make a new skin for emby theater in the future. These mockups were already posted in the emby theater thread, but figured id start with these and add more in the future. One of the reasons I love Kodi is all the different skins. Would be cool to have that with emby someday, skins to suite everyone's tastes. Id love to make some myself but I cant code for the life of me. So Ill stick to just drawing up some ideas for others. :P

Mockup 1

ARRAY: An enhanced version of the default emby theater skin.

57f83e283b327_login.jpg

57f8432dea1fd_home2.jpg

57f84340bf78d_movieshome2.jpg

57f8434ff3173_moviebrowse2.jpg

57f81e1c1f3df_Moviedetail.jpg

Hey any chance when you have time you could make me a blue one like that first one in post? And will these work on the tv app also?

shaefurr

Hey any chance when you have time you could make me a blue one like that first one in post? And will these work on the tv app also?

well they're just mock-ups, so I have no idea what apps they can be applied to. But ill see if I still have the PSD files.

chef

Hi.. I think I'm ready to do this skin thing.

I'm pretty sure that something really awesome is gonna come out of it.

I've bookmarked all the links in this thread so far, and about to copy the repo.

I also have an arsenal of CSS effects, animations and API background ready!

• Like 3

BigSteve84

Hi.. I think I'm ready to do this skin thing.

I'm pretty sure that something really awesome is gonna come out of it.

I've bookmarked all the links in this thread so far, and about to copy the repo.

I also have an arsenal of CSS effects, animations and API background ready!

Best of luck buddy, look forward to seeing what you come up with

shaefurr

appreciate it

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Apparently I didnt backup my PSDs when I reformatted a while back, so I no longer have any of these.

• 4 weeks later...
shaefurr

After seeing some recent themes around the forums I wanted to make a new white theme. Only have the home screen done so far but I like where its going.

59882cc73ca8d_home.jpg

• Like 3

chef

After seeing some recent themes around the forums I wanted to make a new white theme. Only have the home screen done so far but I like where its going.

59882cc73ca8d_home.jpg

Can I use this please?!

My theater skin is coming along but I really like the homepage here.

Do you care if I use it but the back ground is black?

Oh and the menu bar at the top might not look exactly the same... Because I'm new at this whole calling CSS classes from JavaScript and stuff.

Edited by chef

Angelblue05

@@shaefurr

You have a great eye for designing interface layouts. I don't care for the faded backdrop, it takes away from the cleanliness of the lines. But otherwise, I really like the direction you've taken. :)

shaefurr

Can I use this please?!

My theater skin is coming along but I really like the homepage here.

Do you care if I use it but the back ground is black?

Oh and the menu bar at the top might not look exactly the same... Because I'm new at this whole calling CSS classes from JavaScript and stuff.

Go for it, change whatever you like, I just make these for fun

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk