Server no longer found on Samsung

Jim-Bob Billy-io

Jim-Bob Billy-io

Somewhere within the last 2-3 updates, I lost the ability to find the Emby server on any of my Samsung TV's.  Currently running Version 3.0.8400.0.  Emby works fine however on all other computers and portable devices.  Seems to be a DLNA issue.  Any suggestions?

Thx,

PrincessClevage

Somewhere within the last 2-3 updates, I lost the ability to find the Emby server on any of my Samsung TV's. Currently running Version 3.0.8400.0. Emby works fine however on all other computers and portable devices. Seems to be a DLNA issue. Any suggestions?

Thx,

After the last update on remote clients I had to delete the current connection then add a new server using emby server I.p address and worked as normal again, not sure if your issue is similar but worth a try

Jim-Bob Billy-io

After the last update on remote clients I had to delete the current connection then add a new server using emby server I.p address and worked as normal again, not sure if your issue is similar but worth a try

Are you saying to delete the Emby Server on the PC and reinstall; or just on remote devices?  Don't know if that's possible with a TV as it's automatically looking for DLNA devices on the network.  Which btw, all other servers on the network still work fine.  Just not Emby.

Jim-Bob Billy-io

I also noticed an underline in the checkbox labeled "Enable DLNA Server".  Not sure what that means.

post-166121-0-97497500-1478233793_thumb.png

Edited by Jim-Bob Billy-io

PrincessClevage

Are you saying to delete the Emby Server on the PC and reinstall; or just on remote devices? Don't know if that's possible with a TV as it's automatically looking for DLNA devices on the network. Which btw, all other servers on the network still work fine. Just not Emby.

This is different then in that I use ET on remote clients not dlna

Sorry for the confusion

Jim-Bob Billy-io

We're looking into it, thanks for the report.

Just installed Emby on my Synology NAS w/ the same update and it seems to work fine.  When I get a chance, I'll uninstall/reinstall Emby on the HTPC and see if that makes a difference.

• 3 weeks later...