Problems with movie sets

Emby Tower

Emby Tower

Since some months I've some problems with movie sets in Kodi ....

Movies aren't merged into its collections automatically, I always have to run a manual sync for this ...

Changes, I make in movie sets via Emby Server (metadata, fanart), will not be pushed to Kodi. Even a manual sync doesn't help, only a DB reset ...

Thanks a lot for feedback!

Angelblue05

A manual sync doesn't help? Can you provide your Kodi log? Do a change to a collection, then run a manual sync. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emby Tower

A manual sync doesn't help? Can you provide your Kodi log? Do a change to a collection, then run a manual sync. Thanks

Thanks for the fast answer ... Here is the log (I'm using SPMC on a SHIELD) ...

I saw during the manual sync that the change is detected (in the progress bar) but it wasn't written into Kodi ...

BTW: Is there any chance to solve my first problem, too?! ;)

Thanks a lot!

spmc.log

Angelblue05

For your first issue, it's an already known server-side limitation. Check out the FR: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/39883-server-generate-events-for-boxsets/

I can't reproduce your second issue. I'm able to add remove to collections, including changing artwork for the set. I ran the manual sync and the changes where detected and processed.

Please enable the emby for kodi add-on log level to info and provide a new log. Right now, it's set to None which means, it won't print anything to log.

Edited by Angelblue05

Emby Tower

Next try ... ;)

I've activated ALL logging options ...

BTW: This log is from a trial on Krypton Beta 5, but the problem is present on all off my Kodi versions, even 16.1 ...

kodi.log

Angelblue05

Oops, your log is incorrect still. Disable Kodi debug, it's not needed. Open the emby addon settings > advanced tab > log level set to info, then reproduce the issue. Sorry I should have clarified.

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

Sorry I missed your reply. Can you tell me what was the change to the boxset? Did you remove, add or just changed the artwork?

Edited by Angelblue05

Emby Tower

I change the title of the box set from "48 Hrs. Collection" to "The 48 Hrs. Collection" ...

There is no reason to excuse, I'm a patient user ... ;)

If you need some more actions for more logging informtions, tell it to me ...

Angelblue05

It should be good enough for now. I'll test rename. Does changing artwork and such work tho?

Emby Tower

It should be good enough for now. I'll test rename. Does changing artwork and such work tho?

Not with box sets .. But TV shows and movies (even inside collections) are always getting the updates ... And music is also getting updates ... ;)

Angelblue05

I can reproduce the renaming issue. However, changing artwork, removing and adding to boxsets updates are correctly picked up when running a manual sync, so no idea why it's not working for you. I'll add more logging for the next beta so we can hopefully get to the bottom of this.

Emby Tower

@

Is this issue resolved? Let me know.

I will give you an answer this weekend, i just made my graduations for being a Bachelors Professional of Business CCI and need this week to calm down and relax ... ;)