Backdrop problem in some Media (DS 713+)

Kiroha

Hello :)

I Use Emby Server on my Synology. I just realise that I have a huge backdrop problem with black thumbnail.

Here is a Screenshot look at the lift to the right58170ee2d24fc_backdrop.png

Is there a way to quickly purge it ?

Thx for answer :)

Log.txt

here is log files :)

I just realise that when in my home screen I have black image for movie. So I decide to edit the media to change thumbnail Emby use. At this point I realise that I have a lot of backdrop with black image.

If i delete it its Ok but there is a lot of backdrop.

Edited by Kiroha

Hi, it looks like it's having some trouble accessing your image files. See these errors:

Access to the path "/volume1/Films/FilmS HD/MKV/1080P/extrafanart/15yszF6DeZD9zUzh89WtY5pnnRD.jpg" is denied.

Do this image file exist? Is it a valid image? Does Emby Server have access to read it? Including @@solabc16 in case he might have any ideas. Thanks !

solabc16

Hello @@Kiroha

Did you follow and/or cross-check your configuration against the reference setup here? https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Synology-:-Setting-Up-Your-Media-Library-Share

If you can run the send logs utility and post the file reference here, I can take a closer look - https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Synology-:-How-to-Send-us-Support-Logs

- James

Hello and thanks for the answer. 

@@solabc16 The security is already done great like the manual say :)

5824923a3784e_Capture.png

Perhaps I check the folder extrafan that Kodi Create and security is like that.

5824924b71fa9_Capture2.png

Hope it we help you :)

582658a0d1ac7_Capture.png

I think I understand where it come from. When I fix the right for extrafanart and extrathumbs that Kodi create, I will recover the pictures and no black backdrop. But Emby inject all pictures of folders to all my movies :D . I don't think it's a normal way :P . By now I cannot remove this folders because I continue to use Kodi on my 2 beelink GT1 Device because i don't know if H265 is hardware decoded by it and not transcoded by my synology.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello,

I always have my problem :)

All my movies include pictures from extrafanart and extrathumbs folder that Kodi create. Is there a way to exclude this folder and remove backdrop from movies in bulk selection ?

Thx for answer

Hello, any update to this ?

Is there a way to delete all backdrop ?

Thx for answers :)

Not at this time. You'd have to use the trash can for each.

Hello,

I always have my problem :)

All my movies include pictures from extrafanart and extrathumbs folder that Kodi create. Is there a way to exclude this folder and remove backdrop from movies in bulk selection ?

Thx for answer

You have to just delete them.

:rolleyes: Bwah :P

Anyway to delete it directly from database ? :D

If I delete it from trash can I will be die in front of my screen :lol:

If I delete Emby from my NAS and block the folder rights. Reinstall Emby after that it will create a new database ?

Is the uninstall process clean the Emby folder from the app on synology ?

Thx for answer :)

2017 New year so I decided to use only Emby. For that I delete all Extrafanart Extrathumbs and .actors folder from my Kodi installation and reinstall Emby.

For now i'm not experiencing backdrop problem :P

But for future it's a good idea to make a multiple pin option for delete backdrop :)