Gamebrowser III

Frank Drebin

Frank Drebin

Hi,

Is it possible changing the location of the emulator (because i use for the most emulators "mednafen"). And also for the switches (for psx i use -slowboot)?

Is it also possible adding emulators like you could do in Gamebrowser II and I ?

Thank you :)

Frank Drebin

Can you please make it like the old gamebrowser where you can manually change the emulators commandlines and the emulators itself please? Sorry for my bad english.

Is Redshirt still around ?

A new contributor needs to embrace gamebrowser and take it under his or hers wing to further this plugin. Until that happens, pinning your hopes on Redshirt doing the work just isnt the reality.

It also isnt going to happen just because you keep this thread going posting in it. I know its frustrating having no one show interest in your situation. Believe me, been there done that and it doesnt mean you should give up. It means you may have to prove to others than gamebrowser has real value, and educate users on what gamebrowser 2 did. Show them it can be better and it just needs a little attention. You need to explain in a way that fosters others to help you.

Not in a condescending, sarcastic, "thanks for help guys!" post. While this does provide levity and laughter, it does more harm than good to your situation. I understand the language barrier, and how in translation the true meaning of a statement can be made to look offensive when really it was not.

My advice is to not give up hope even though it looks hopeless. If you are persistent you will get what you are after.

Edited by Luke