TuneIn no sound

ojessie

I know that there are already threads concerning no sound with tunein but my problem is slightly different.

After selecting a radio station in tunein it takes always approx. 5 minutes until the sound plays. 

Any idea how to fix this?

Emby runs on openmediavault 3.x. The problem is on my windows 10 running the web app with google chrom. The remarkable thing is there is no problem with my android tablet. 

Thanks

PS.: Let me know if you need any logs. 

Attached are my log files. I'm not a developer but it seems I'm having a ffmpeg problem. Opened another thread concerning live tv with vu+ with different log files. If this is really a problem with ffmpeg would appreciate an advice how to fix it. I'm running emby on openmediavault 3.x latest release.

Thanks

Server_TuneIn_log.txt

ffmpeg_TuneIn_log.txt

• 2 weeks later...

Are you currently able to browse the tunein channel and get to the point of attempting playback? I went to retest that today and it looks like there are some issues here, potentially related to tunein changes that the channel may need to adjust to.

Thanks for looking into it. What you mean by adjusting the channels? All channels are showing the same problem after starting streaming it takes roughly 5 minutes and than it starts playing.  

Well ... something strange is going on...

I installed the emby app on my Samsung tablet and everything is working tunein as well as live tv in HD

I installed the windows emby app and tunein is working but still the problem with livetv.

Hope that helps if you need any additional log files let me know. 

Edited by ojessie