AutoBoxSets ver1.1.0.4 - failing to create box set for ID #264

jordy
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Hi, AutoBoxSets is having difficulty with my "Back to the future" collection. For some reason Emby will not populate this value by itself. I have checked and internet metadata and artwork downloading is switched on for Movie. The collection Id is 264, I have added this in the metadata for each of gthe 3 movies. The server log shows that collection 264 is a valid ID and that it has 3 members, but fails to create the boxset.

log extract.

2016-10-26 21:13:42.4089 Debug Auto Box Sets: Found box set 264 with 1 members.
2016-10-26 21:13:42.4280 Debug Auto Box Sets: Ignoring set because only has 3 member (needs at least 2).
2016-10-26 21:13:42.4280 Debug XmlSerializer: Serializing to file C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\plugins\configurations\AutoBoxSets.xml

I can manually create the collection and I have done so but AutoBoxSets still doesn't recognise it properly and gives the same result in the log. Seems redundant though as AutoBoxSets should do it automatically.

Thanks

@@ebr, yesthey are all present and correct. I went into Metadata manager, checked the IMDB ID for each movie was different and used the IMBD links to confirm they were all correct.  TMDB IDs are not populated for any of them.

• Solution

And is that different from your other items?

What happens if you give them the proper tmdb IDs?

• Like 1

Giving them the proper TMDB IDs caused the collection to be created on manually running the AutoBoxSets plugin but without the  [AutoBoxSet] tag in the Collections folder. So from this I gather that the individual movies all require the TMDB ID for the AutoBoxSets plugin to work correctly - IMDB IDs are not sufficient?

Edited by jordy