Animated Movie Poster

Blueeyiz702

Oracle

5b803ade6c4db_XS7k5Ou.gif

Here you guys go. Found this on a separate forum.

Credit: mouflo (Kodi Forums)

Edited by SPRINKLES-PC

Blueeyiz702

I'M Sorry Guys I have Been Tardy, But Today I laid My Beautiful Mom To Rest In Piece. 

slitzer

I'M Sorry Guys I have Been Tardy, But Today I laid My Beautiful Mom To Rest In Piece. 

I can't even begin to express how my heart aches for you. Take care

• 2 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

I can't even begin to express how my heart aches for you. Take care

thank you,yes its been really tough. One day she was just a little sick with a slight temperature. And 6 months later she is gone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

5ba876c47dcbd_motionposter1.gif

5ba876a89aa66_e0465add3fededefc4231d52f4                                                                                                                                                   

5ba8767c6791d_animatedposterhalloween200

• Like 1

PrincessClevage

Nice, I still have not gotten this to work with my setup using ET desktop. I have it set not to store images in media location, could this be why it’s not working for me?

Blueeyiz702

Nice, I still have not gotten this to work with my setup using ET desktop. I have it set not to store images in media location, could this be why it’s not working for me?

Probably, but i know when you upload your own i never had a problem. try changing it and see if that works.

Blueeyiz702

Today is a very Hard & Sad Day, its a day that one Year Ago a Savage Killed 58 and wounded over 500 in my City Las Vegas. We where Devastated,wounded and reeling backwards.

But with the help of Many of you out there we are #VegasStrong and pulled through, and i just want to say thank you from the bottom of my Heart.

And with that i remember the 58 that paid the Ultimate Price. God Bless You and your families your not forgotten. -_-

THE 58 R.I.P.

5bb26cb825a82_screenshotwwwdailymailcouk

Edited by Blueeyiz702

Blueeyiz702

5bb4bf36eb11b_SpidermanHomecoming.gif

5bb4bef2845ac_Sinister2.gif

5bb4bf62edba5_StarWarsSoloStoryMF.gif

5bb4bf715e5c8_StarWarsSoloStoryPlainMF.g

5bb4bf9b488e8_StrangerThings.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
GreyBeard

I'll admit I didn't read through every post before putting this here, but just some more animated posters I ran across. I use them for my movie poster screen (some of them are looping videos).

http://classicgamescanada.com/motion-posters/

If you haven't seen the movie posters app, it's pretty nice and ties in with emby to show the currently playing movie.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/32-theater-room-items-accessories/1439406-movieposter-virtual-movie-poster-display-software.html

Make sure you go into the later pages to get the latest version. I run it on a virtual machine and the tv showing them is vertical with a raspberry pi zero showing the display remotely.

• Like 2

PrincessClevage

I'll admit I didn't read through every post before putting this here, but just some more animated posters I ran across. I use them for my movie poster screen (some of them are looping videos).

http://classicgamescanada.com/motion-posters/

If you haven't seen the movie posters app, it's pretty nice and ties in with emby to show the currently playing movie.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/32-theater-room-items-accessories/1439406-movieposter-virtual-movie-poster-display-software.html

Make sure you go into the later pages to get the latest version. I run it on a virtual machine and the tv showing them is vertical with a raspberry pi zero showing the display remotely.

looks Great, how do you link this into now playing on an emby client? seems the beta link is dead

http://movieposterapp.com/Downloads/Beta/MoviePoster_2.3.0.4_Dev_%2812-9-2018%29.7z

Never mind, I should of checked the first post in the large tread first:-/

Edited by PrincessClevage

• 5 weeks later...