Animated Movie Poster

Blueeyiz702

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Haislip

I really like this animated movie poster trend. Finally a way to make those movie posters feel fresh again.

• 4 weeks later...
Oracle

I personally would not like it but to each his own... especially with that pop when the animation loops... if i ever use that feature the animation would have to be fluid, looping correctly and the image not look like its only got 256 colors... but that might be a gif limitation.

That pop is what I try to avoid too. Thats why I only put the decent looking ones with a full loop on my server. 

Oracle

I've incorporated this feature 100% into my server. Looking for a few specific titles though, not sure who to reach out to.

- Deadpool 2

- Indiana Jones (All 4)

- Solo: A Star Wars Story

CBers

I've incorporated this feature 100% into my server. Looking for a few specific titles though, not sure who to reach out to.

- Deadpool 2

- Indiana Jones (All 4)

- Solo: A Star Wars Story

Have you looked at @@Blueeyiz702's website ??

• Like 1

Blueeyiz702

- Deadpool 2

- Indiana Jones (All 4)

- Solo: A Star Deadpool

those have yet to be made

Blueeyiz702

5b755ec69b350_PacificRimUprising2MF.gif

5b755ea7da849_PacificRimUprisingMF.gif

5b755edf4af69_PacificRimUprisingPlainMF.

Blueeyiz702

5b755f007a958_RampageFrenchMF.gif

5b755f5437391_Rampage.gif

5b755f1510727_RampagePlainMF.gif

Thuzad

Ok I add a poster into the directory of my movie with name "poster.gif" and it's doesn't work. I tried to clear the cache of my browser ...

Oracle

Mind you, this feature only works in Theater & not on the web app.

Can you share a screen grab of your file system?

PrincessClevage

Manually, add them into your file system as "poster.gif"

in what view are posters visible e.g once you select and enter the movie details poster shows in the background as a backdrop or ....?

Oracle

The animated gif will show up as the primary poster image for the content in your file system. Mind you, this feature only works in Emby Theater & not on the web app client.

Here is an example of my set up for my server (View both links):

https://gyazo.com/216035797c6072e6e1bad2211534f2af <---How this is configured in my file system.

https://gyazo.com/cc35971fac85e0870a15e73d97ed8866 <---How it appears on Emby Theatre (PC)

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.

EDIT: Just figured I'd add this part in, but it's merely a preference thing. Try to use ones that have a fully-animated loop effect so you don't get that rather obnoxious "pop" when the .GIF ends.

@@PrincessClevage

Edited by SPRINKLES-PC

slitzer

The animated gif will show up as the primary poster image for the content in your file system. Mind you, this feature only works in Emby Theater & not on the web app client.

Here is an example of my set up for my server (View both links):

https://gyazo.com/216035797c6072e6e1bad2211534f2af <---How this is configured in my file system.

https://gyazo.com/cc35971fac85e0870a15e73d97ed8866 <---How it appears on Emby Theatre (PC)

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.

EDIT: Just figured I'd add this part in, but it's merely a preference thing. Try to use ones that have a fully-animated loop effect so you don't get that rather obnoxious "pop" when the .GIF ends.

@@PrincessClevage

Hey There,

I have manually done as recommend do I still need the beta server?