Animated Movie Poster

Blueeyiz702

I think we need to commit to them as a feature first because right now whether they work or not in any given place is purely a matter of coincidence.

legallink

I think we need to commit to them as a feature first because right now whether they work or not in any given place is purely a matter of coincidence.

No disagreement. Was just enjoying while it lasted!

CarlosLima

My Emby Server on Windows 10 also stopped displaying the animated posters and this made me replace all my posters from my 3D movies.

Blueeyiz702

My Emby Server on Windows 10 also stopped displaying the animated posters and this made me replace all my posters from my 3D movies.

you might want to ask Luke is there are any issue's with the emby server using animated posters.

Edited by Blueeyiz702

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

Pray For Us,I live in Las Vegas Nevada. And tonight we had over 50 people killed and over 200 wounded,in the worst mass shooting in US HIstory. 

I'll be taking a break, a friend died tonight and i'm crushed by this sinceless tradgedy!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
heciruam

I really like these. I hope more is coming. The only downside for me is the low resolution. It seems to me that the ones from your the website are smaller, is that true Blueeyiz. 

Is there one for Valerian? Ideally with the 3D logo on the cover?

cheers

• Like 1

jachin99

If these do get implemented, have you considered only allowing the poster in focus to play the animations in views like coverflow, or poster view?  This would allow emby to use these, while not overwhelming the user, AND for those of us with animated backgrounds, they would not be a distraction from those backgrounds in details view. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Blueeyiz702

I really like these. I hope more is coming. The only downside for me is the low resolution. It seems to me that the ones from your the website are smaller, is that true Blueeyiz. 

cheers

YES THEY ARE 320X500 IF I KEPT THEM AT 500X715 IT WOULD TAKE UP WAY TO MUCH SPACE SO I MADE THEM SMALLER.

Blueeyiz702

cheers

And i don't think  have one for Valerian,sorry. 

Blueeyiz702

Will gifs working again in the future?

I sure they will figure something out,a lot of people use and like them.

• 1 month later...
Smitty018210

I sure they will figure something out,a lot of people use and like them.

I have doubts that we will ever get Emby to allow use of these again. I think that is sad. They will never work with all the different apps, and I think that's why will never see it happen. There a feature request that doesn't have much support.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/27823-animated-gif-support/?hl=gif

If you would like these to work, please show your support there. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

Yes make sure to leave your feedback there.

Luke thank you for your Support.

• 2 weeks later...
Swynol

do you take requests?

after a sherlock gnomes and deadpool 2 posters

PrincessClevage

do you take requests?

after a sherlock gnomes and deadpool 2 posters

should these now work with the latest stable build?