Animated Movie Poster

Blueeyiz702

CBers

I like the 3D effect of those a lot better

You'd get seasick after watching them too long!

• Like 2

The whole image only moves when selected. Otherwise it's just the stuff inside the image. It's pretty neat to scroll vertically and see the snow flakes move up and down

Blueeyiz702

The whole image only moves when selected. Otherwise it's just the stuff inside the image. It's pretty neat to scroll vertically and see the snow flakes move up and down

Yes,they made that poster with giphy not photoshop and it turned out nice.

• 3 weeks later...
Nick's MCE

I love them and would probably do it for 3D, Collection Folders and TV series. The odd favourite would look pretty good.

I will speak to Akovia over at Fanart and see what they think, I know you need a minimum base of about 100 images to start a new section. They would also be rather taxing on the fanart server from a spce point of view.

• Like 1

Blueeyiz702

I love them and would probably do it for 3D, Collection Folders and TV series. The odd favourite would look pretty good.

I will speak to Akovia over at Fanart and see what they think, I know you need a minimum base of about 100 images to start a new section. They would also be rather taxing on the fanart server from a spce point of view.

A couple of the Team-Kodi staff had asked Fanart Tv about having a animated section and they turned it down before.

I have almost 500 animated posters on my site online so they are all in one place. It would be nice if they changed there mind,and i have resized them all to 320*500 less taxing maybe because there smaller now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
legallink

As an FYI, my little fam are totally loving these.  Brings a little Harry Potter 'esque view to the home screen.  If you have ambition to tackle the historic Disney backlog, lots of thanks from this side of life!

• Like 1

Nick's MCE

Happy Birthday dude, it was mine on the 1st.

What's involved in making these gifts, I really want to do some and contribute.

Nick's.

• Like 1

Blueeyiz702

Happy Birthday dude, it was mine on the 1st.

What's involved in making these gifts, I really want to do some and contribute.

Nick's.

Happy Belated Birthday and thank you i appreciate it. Ill post some tutorials i learned from later today.

Tutorial On Making Animated GIF, Link Below

http://youtu.be/8JPFJRQ7sbU

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Photoshop+animated+gif

Edited by blueeyiz7021

Blueeyiz702

is it possible to select these using the fanart plugin ?

There is a plugin in kodi that lets you use all of them.

Blueeyiz702

As an FYI, my little fam are totally loving these.  Brings a little Harry Potter 'esque view to the home screen.  If you have ambition to tackle the historic Disney backlog, lots of thanks from this side of life!

Now thats a Mouse of a different color.

Blueeyiz702

thats quality!

I'm lucky,i have a group of guys that let me share there work. The guy that made that is a truck driver i believe from yugoslavia.

myself i'm still learning and have a lot of other suff going on so i've only made a few.