Recordings Not Displayed in Emby Live Tv Recordings

bungee91
Go to solution Solved by bungee91,

bungee91

Admittedly this is likely on me due to changes from my SWMC setup, to the native HDHR implementation.

Anyhow, I have the recordings folder set correctly on the server, and I have a bunch of recordings within that directory, however nothing shows up in the web app or in Theater. When I click on Live Tv/Recordings in the web app, I see an active recording, but no previous ones.

On the server under Library I have a Recordings entry that is listed as Unset (mixed content) which points to the same directory set in the recording path for Live Tv. I believe this folder is auto created when set in Live Tv, as I didn't create it.

All the recordings within that directory (when browsing to it with samba) are within a folder with the title of the program, with .ts files, and some have matching .nfo files. I did a manual library scan, and that didn't resolve this issue.

Not sure if logs are helpful, so let me know what I can provide if it isn't something obvious.

Edit: Poking around some, I noticed that the recordings.json file in my data/livetv hasn't been modified since April 2016, while the other two listed here (seriestimers, and timers) have both been modified today and yesterday. While I'm purely guessing here, I see that the previous entry in my recordings.json is a recording I did a while back, and lists the program title/channel it was recorded on. Is this supposed to be updated when a recording is completed, and maybe I should delete this file and it will be recreated with the correct data in it?. Just a thought, not sure what else to do.

Edited by bungee91

• Solution
bungee91

Solved, bonehead move here!

I don't have all libraries shared by default, so when the Recordings library was added, it didn't grant access to it initially (which is a safe and good practice I suppose).

So, users, access, click recordings.. Fixed!