Mixing Series

blind

Hi, me and my friend just trying Emby, to switch from plex. Amazing stuff u made here, keep it going! Good job,

Now i'm gonna ask u how to split series, i leave u some screens, u will see what im trying to do xD

I got 1 extra different series, inside a series, so inside "Les revenants" i got first season of "The Returned" and 2 seasons of "Les Revenants".

post-163350-0-66965300-1477158976_thumb.pngpost-163350-0-66451600-1477158988_thumb.pngpost-163350-0-60427400-1477158987_thumb.pngpost-163350-0-14927200-1477158988_thumb.png

Thx very much!!

Kind regards, blind

Edited by blind

Hi, well, so i got in my list series, the series of "Les Revenants", this series has 2 seasons, as you see on the screenshots, u can see a second folder of season 1, and is from the series "The Returned", and is inside of the "Les Revenants".

Thx xD

Hi , do u saw the screenshots? there is the path of the files, anyway, ill copy paste to you :)

These are the paths

/home/plex/amazon/MEDIA/TVSHOWS/The Returned/T1

/home/plex/amazon/MEDIA/TVSHOWS/Les Revenants/T1

so, theres 2 diferent named folders, but on Emby, apears "The Returned" inside the "Les Revenants"

i leave here other screenshot

post-163350-0-87505400-1477162583_thumb.png

Thx for helping me

Edited by blind

Happy2Play

My guess would be they both have the same external ids (identified as the same series), check in Metadata Manager.  If that is the case you need to correct the misidentified series.

Happy2Play, i place the external id of the seasons on TheTVDB for the different series, we still on the same spot as the begining

thx guys

Edited by blind

Happy2Play

Did you perform a Library Scan after applying the Series ids?  You applied to Series not Seasons correct?

Yes i did or i think so, the thing is, i got only 1 series, with the correct external id, anyway i applied to season just in case xD

post-163350-0-09366000-1477257260_thumb.png

So the series id are these ones

Les Revenants 263677

The Returned 283317

Thx mate

Edited by blind

Happy2Play

Have you tried using Identify at series level and using those IDs?  That should refresh all metadata for the series also.

Happy2Play

Identify should have worked.  Just tested by adding both series and the server identified both series as the same as expected since they translate the same.  Easy fix is Rename the (US) version to "The Returned (US)".  But Identify does work as that is how I changed the (US) versions metadata.

Initial miss-identified when adding US version.

580d3fb2f1b42_wrongids.jpg

Identified other version correctly

580d3fecd7e13_correctids.jpg

Used Identify on US version and entered 283317 for tvdbid and selected the first image, one without poster (but either should work).  Series has proper metadata now.

580d405c3b5ed_indentify.jpg

Edited by Happy2Play

fell sleep last night haahah gonna try now thx

Edit

Luke, Yes it worked, just renamed to "The Returned (US)"

Happy2play Thx very much for your help!

Edited by blind