Possibilty to rename channel numbers so they appear in guide how you like it

denz
Go to solution Solved by arrbee99,

Currently there is an option to display the channels in the channel number order unfortunately in AU the numbers are all over the place so to get the channels how I like it we need an option to rename them or how wmc does it you move the channels up and down in settings in order how you want them to be displayed.

Thank you

5809acafad23d_Capture25.png

• Solution
arrbee99

Do you mean sorting channels - give them a number and then sort according to that ?

5809be5046348_EmbyTVSorting.jpg

• Like 3

kanipek

Well that is very cool!  I was wondering how to do that.  My channels have been out of order for a couple of updates now. This fixes all but one of those channels from being out of order.  Don't know why that one is still out of order but this is very cool to find out, thanks!

arrbee99

Ah well Luke pointed it out to me when I asked the same thing a few weeks ago, he's the clever one...

(no idea why one channel would be out of order, unless its just a typo for that one or something)

• Like 1

no idea why one channel would be out of order, unless its just a typo for that one or something)

Favorite status...?

Thank you so much that is exactly what i was after. all changed to how i like it now just need the suggestions to only include the 9 channels that are from top.

Thanks again.