XPEnology Users Read Me

solabc16

WiteWulf

Are you trying to get accurate metadata for movies with Spanish titles? If so, check that you have the correct language set for the library

adriaurora

Are you trying to get accurate metadata for movies with Spanish titles? If so, check that you have the correct language set for the library

Yes, I have set Spanish for the library. And the metadata is working for almost every title. But it has a high percentage in the indexing which is done wrong (Compare to Plex), and the name and the year are correctly entitled. But thanks for the advice anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
enekraso

Hello @@aquaporin4

Please can you run the diagnostics followed by the send logs utilities, details below:-

Once done, just post the reference here and I'll take a look.

Thanks

- James

Dear James, with the same problem please help.

Upload completed successfully, please include this filename with your ticket...
sendlogs_NAS_synology_bromolow_3615xs_20190209T102538UTC.tgz 

Evgeny

apejovic

Hey Guys, maybe u can help me,

since update to 4.x my Emby is not working.

HP N54L baremetal installation. DSM 5.2-5967

Version 3.x was working for me. Even HWT was working. A bit weak, due to CPU power, but good enough for me.

I've tried also a new install. Nothing. I can't start the package to run.

Could you provide the old package for download or a solution to fix this problem?

Right now I'm not able to update my server due to an old vesion of a tool I'm using.

thanks guys

Hey Guys, maybe u can help me,

since update to 4.x my Emby is not working.

HP N54L baremetal installation. DSM 5.2-5967

Version 3.x was working for me. Even HWT was working. A bit weak, due to CPU power, but good enough for me.

I've tried also a new install. Nothing. I can't start the package to run.

Could you provide the old package for download or a solution to fix this problem?

Right now I'm not able to update my server due to an old vesion of a tool I'm using.

thanks guys

Hi there, what happens when you try to start the server?

apejovic

Hey,

sorry for my late response.

I can't start package in DSM. Here is the log from the package centre:

5c7c5f34b6762_screenshot20190304.jpg

Maybe this helps you for troubleshooting. thank you so much

• 2 weeks later...
solabc16

Hello All

If you're running an XPEnology system using DSM5 and have been experiencing the Emby Server package not stopping/starting correctly after an update - requiring the system to be rebooted, this should be resolved with the latest 4.0.3.0 release for XPEnology.

As always, let us know how you get on...

Best

- James

Edited by solabc16

solabc16

Hello @@apejovic

Are you using the correct package for your processor? e.g. https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Synology-:-Custom-Package-Architectures-for-XPEnology

Based on the above, you would need to use the 'barcelona' architecture for your AMD based system.

e.g.

https://synology.emby.media/?package_repository=360efc6e-de72-4073-b603-2bfbd7001586&package_architecture=xpen-barcelona

Best

- James

Edited by solabc16

ai4666

嗨,

我使用的是AMD 200GE CPU,并且已经有了一个首映键。

当我选择高级选项,任何解决方案时,Emby都找不到任何硬件解码器或编码器?

already use https://synology.emby.media/?package_repository=360efc6e-de72-4073-b603-2bfbd7001586&package_architecture=xpen-barcelona and tried other sources, emby encodes and  decoders still not working 

Edited by ai4666

solabc16

Hello @@ai4666

In the first instance, you would need an XPEnology implementation that included driver support for AMD's GPU.

I'm not sure such an implementation exists at this time.

Emby Server will not be able to find any encoder or decoders, until the system itself is able to provide access to the graphics h/w.

Best

- James

Edited by solabc16

apejovic

Thank you for you time James.

requiring the system to be rebooted,

I did this. Install it again, reboot, nothing. It doesn't start anymore.

Hello @@apejovic

Are you using the correct package for your processor?

https://synology.emby.media/?package_repository=360efc6e-de72-4073-b603-2bfbd7001586&package_architecture=xpen-barcelona

Yes, I'm using that repository from the beginning.

I will try again a new install and check the repository, just to make sure, there is no mistake.

Thank you James and all other Members for your help

EDIT:

Repository ok
An update was shown. Installed, reboot, package not started. Not possible to start.

Deinstallation, reboot, check repository again, is ok, download and install 4.0.3.0, reboot, package not started. Not possible to start.

ANOTHER EDIT:

I don't know what happend now, right now the package is running :blink:

I tidy up the server and uninstalled some packages. Reboot. Emby is running. I will check for full function and come back here. But maybe within the next days.

Thank you, whatever you did :D

Edited by apejovic

• 2 weeks later...
solabc16

Hello @@ai4666

thx, is there any XPEnology support ds3715 DS6.2.1? cant not find it after searching internet 

Did you find what you were looking for? If not, the XPEnology forums would be the best starting point.

Best

- James

Edited by solabc16

apejovic

Hello @@apejovic

Thanks for the updates, just checking in to see how you're getting on - everything still ok?

If you are able to run the Send Logs utility, I'll take a look and check everything is in order.

Details here : https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Synology-:-How-to-Send-us-Support-Logs

Best

- James

Hey James,

sorry for my late response. Everything is working now as far as I can see.

I will sent a log file, as soon I'm back home. I'm working abroad till April 18.

No SSH possible from outside.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
neibol

Hi. XPnology with DSM 6.2 and DS3615XS in a micro ATOM in NETGEAR readynas312. Emby installs but does not start. Thank you

sendlogs_SERNA2_synology_bromolow_3615xs_20190408T210059UTC.tgz

Edited by neibol

• 2 months later...
xuxulll

Hi,

Emby server could not start on my xpenology. The diagnostic file should be sendlogs_Xu-300_synology_apollolake_918+_20190609T004335UTC.tgz

Hi,

Emby server could not start on my xpenology. The diagnostic file should be sendlogs_Xu-300_synology_apollolake_918+_20190609T004335UTC.tgz

Hi there @xuxull, what happened when you tried to start Emby Server? Thanks !