JunkStar

haraldov

Some improvements has been made  :) .

Emby server Version 3.1.287.0 beta on Ubuntu 16.04. Notice that I have done the testing with another Ubuntu server.

I must now manually map the channels to the honeybee.xml source. Earlier I did not have to do that. After importing the honeybee.xml into Emby and starting "Refresh Guide Data" the EPG import from honeybee stops at 28,5 %. 

588cedf51fab2_EPGImport.png

Attached in "ImportHoneybeeEPG-280117.7z":

Honeybee.xml, m3u-file, Emby server log and some snapshots.

ImportHoneybeeEPG-280117.7z

Edited by haraldov

Hi luke,

So after latest official server release it now stops at 15%.

If I dont map the channels then nothing is wrong, but as soon as I map a channel the xml data cant refresh anymore.

If have now tried to download the xml file to a local folder but problem is the same.

Attached server log.

Edited by hemandk

haraldov

I think nothing has changed since yesterday when I today imported the m3u and xmltv file. Today every channel-id are mapped to the xmltv channel id and the Refresh Guide Data progressbar is stopping at 25 % . 

Attach the complete log and the xml and the m3u file.

Import-honeybee-290117.7z

@@Luke - Would it help to simple connect you directly with the guy running honeybee.it / xmltv.se ?

I would say that his service is the only alternative for scandinaviens to get EPG data. 

I have tried scheduel direct and it was missing lots of channels and they never got it working.

Hi Luke,

No it is still not working. As soon as I map a channel it stops at 15%.

I was simply suggesting that you talked directly with guy hosting honeybee.it since almost all Scandinavian users will use his service and it was smart if it was working on emby.

I tested this sample again and it's still working OK. Is it possible you're just not being patient enough?

Well based on that sample they all auto-mapped so nothing was needed. However, I did go ahead and manually change a few mappings and it still completed successfully.

maegibbons

@@Luke

I am a bit confused.

In this thread IF automap is working then it is channel-id tag in m3u  that is mapping to channel-id in xml.

I thought you had said in my thread in Schedules Direct sub-forum that it is tvg-id in m3u that maps to channel-id in xml (which also fails for me)

As I understood it channel-id in m3u is for display and sorting in the guide and tvg-id is for mapping.

This needs to be clearly defined or configurable in the m3u setup section..

Krs

Mark

haraldov

Tried again with Emby server Version 3.2.1.102 beta on Ubuntu 16.04.

After importing the honeybee.xml into Emby and starting "Refresh Guide Data" the xmltv import from honeybee.it stops at 28,5 %. 

Attaching the server log, m3u file and xmltv file.

Difference from the last import. I have updated the m3u file because the new channel mapping support in 3.1.294. Thanks for this update. This which give me correct sorting of the tv-channels (1-13) i LiveTv.

#EXTINF:-1, channel-id="1" tvg-id="1879.honeybee.it" tvg-name="NRK1" tvg-logo="https://hbcdn.uk/channel/logo/1879/nrk1.nrk.no.png" 
http://192.168.9.1:9981/stream/channelid/1332783438&profile=pass

Import-honeybee-11022017.7z

Edited.

Just installed your beta and it works :)

Thanks for all the effort Luke, really nice to have an EPG :)

Edited by hemandk
  • Like 1