JunkStar

JunkStar

Hi

Any possibility to add http://xmltv.se ( https://gitlab.com/xmltv-se/stuff ) to possible lineup providers?

Schedules direct never got it it to work the Danish channels and this xml service worked perfectly with the combined xml file until recently. But i can see that they have a json service like schedules direct so would that be possible to implement? Or will i have to use a grabber to download and make my own xml file that i can load into emby?

Br

JunkStar

JunkStar

I have tried the pay-to-use part of it that is hosted on honeybee.it that cost 149SEK/year (about 20USD) and pasting the combined xml.gz link under the XMLTV part but now it wont refresh the guide anymore. It just gets stuck at 20% all the time... Im currently trying different stuff to see if i can make it work again...

• 1 month later...

Did you get this to work with xmltv.se ? 

I have been trying for a while to get SD working, but it is not. Still missing half the channels and reponse from them are really slow.

Edited by hemandk

• 2 weeks later...
haraldov

I have tried the same to use the downloaded pay-to-use xmltv file that is hosted on honeybee.it and using the xml file in Emby (not the URL) under the XMLTV part but it wont refresh the guide. It just gets stuck at 25 % all the time. 

I am using Ubuntu 16.04 with Emby server Version 3.1.254.0 beta now. The deb package are downloaded from the emby-server-beta.list. I have used the stable version Emby Server 3.0.8500 Released with the same result. 

If I make a xmltv file with tv_grab_se_tvzon which are the free version I have no problem to import the EPG data into Emby Server 3.1.254.0 beta.

I have contacted the developer of both sources and he writes that the data from honeybee.it have data support for more languages and data from tvzon have not. Tvzon have also lesser data. 

It has been nice if Emby can support the xmldata from honeybee.it. I attach the xmltv file for both sources. If you need I can attach the server logs too. 

Thanks

Harald

honeybee.xml

haraldov

Her comes the xmltv import failure with Emby Version 3.1.255.0 beta:

First I import the tvheadend iptv channels into Emby server with the file Norgespakken_org.m3u. I have used in the .m3u file the channel-id="1879.honeybee.it" which maps to the <channel id="1879.honeybee.it"> in the honeybee.xml file. This I have done for the other iptv channels too. The import of the Norgespakken_org.m3u is successful without any hangs or warnings.

Then I import the honeybee.xml file with Emby Guide Providers. I choose honeybee.xml as xmltv source. 

Emby start updating the Guide data and after 25 % stops and hangs. After that I must restart Emby server for normal operation.

I send you as a 7-zip attachment the serverlog, honeybee.xml and Norgespakken_org.m3u

Here are some pictures:

585305016040a_Embyguideupdatingfailure.p

585305190b740_Mappingchannels.png

Thanks for looking into it.

Harald 

Emby honebee xmltv import.7z

• 3 weeks later...
hemandk

did this get resolved in latest server build 3.1.2 or do i need a beta?

im trying to use the xml url i get from honeybee.it directly in emby livetv but it stops at 13%.

Harald did you get it to wodk?

@@hemandk, i tested the url in your log and it worked fine for me, no problem found. Your log only covers 1 minute of time. Perhaps you just need to be more patient?

hemandk

@@hemandk, i tested the url in your log and it worked fine for me, no problem found. Your log only covers 1 minute of time. Perhaps you just need to be more patient?

Hi Luke,

I deleted my XML source and added it again. Now it seems to work.

I will try and map all the channels again, since that was the only difference.

hemandk

Hi Luke,

I deleted my XML source and added it again. Now it seems to work.

I will try and map all the channels again, since that was the only difference.

Luke, just a follow-up on this.

When I map the channels somethings goes wrong with the XML feed and it wont refresh anymore and it stuck on 13.3%.

haraldov
@haraldov can you please provide a sample m3u + xml? Thanks !

Emby server Versjon 3.1.2.0 on Ubuntu 16.04

Attached in Honeybee xml source.7z:

Xml TV file: honeybee.xml

M3u file: Norgespakken_honeybee.m3u 

Logfile: server-63619257599.txt

Honeybee xml source.7z