Removed

Guest asrequested

Spaceboy

Took me a few hours, I haven't watched the video but mine is an aluminium frame with a few hundred holes drilled and the leds held in with the zip cable tie things. All held on by bolts that would attach it to a wall frame.

I'm far from an expert at these sort of things but I really enjoyed the project

• 4 months later...
Guest asrequested

I now run this with two HDMI cables. My AVR has 3 outputs. So I ran one directly to the tv and one to the DreamScreen unit. For those who may be interested, it works perfectly.

legallink

This looks pretty fun/entertaining.  You'll have to let us know what you think of it after a month or so, and whether you find at some point the ambient lighting distracting.

Guest asrequested

This looks pretty fun/entertaining.  You'll have to let us know what you think of it after a month or so, and whether you find at some point the ambient lighting distracting.

This is from last year, so I've have had plenty of time to play with it. I have to say, I don't use it that much. I tend to forget I have it, lol. But when I do use it, it does improve my experience. It isn't distracting at all. In fact, I forget that it's running. But there's a notable difference between it being on and when being off. It's great for movie night.

• 3 weeks later...