Live TV and NPVR not working

arrbee99
Go to solution Solved by arrbee99,

arrbee99

Having an issue with Live TV not working in Chrome (and maybe others), haven't tried yet.

Still using NPVR on a Win 10 machine with internal Hauppauge card. The NPVR app works fine with Guide and Live TV playing. I recently reinstalled the Hauppauge software which also updated the driver. The Hauppauge app still has this habit of starting by itself so I disabled it in the Windows Startup list / thingy. I removed and reinstalled the NPVR plug-in but Emby won't show any guide or any Live TV. NPVR is latest release and am on latest Emby dev version.

Any ideas please.

Apologies for all the logs, but no idea which one to pick.

server-63612285582.txt

server-63612285577.txt

server-63612285661.txt

server-63612285667.txt

server-63612289462.txt

server-63612289603.txt

server-63612289736.txt

Your next pvr installation is returning a  500 error:

2016-10-17 08:12:34.2764 Error HttpClient: Error getting response from http://localhost:8866/public/GuideService/Listing?sid=9aedbe38648740848fd8827114db7336&stime=1476641554&etime=1477246354&channelId=7192
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.1.6133.21963
	Command line: C:\Users\Adrian\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	Processor count: 4
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	Program data path: C:\Users\Adrian\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
	Application Path: C:\Users\Adrian\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	One or more errors occurred.
	System.AggregateException
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
	   at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__1d.MoveNext()
	InnerException: System.Net.WebException
	The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
	   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
	   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

arrbee99

I presume that means there's something wrong in the NextPVR app ? - would you happen to know if it's the software or the plug-in ?

I don't know if it's a problem with the app or the way the plugin is trying to communicate with it. The next pvr api is returning a 500 error code which corresponds to internal server error. You will probably need to look at next pvr logs and then based on that potentially create a topic in their community.