FR: Roku - Longer TV Recently Added List

ginjaninja

ginjaninja

Hi Roku Devs,

Might it be possible to [have an option to] increase the length of recently added for TV.

Sometimes i dont get to watch anything until the weekends when there are perhaps 20 additions added. So i current limit (12?) is overly restrictive for me.

Maybe i am not the only one.

Thank you for considering.

• Like 2

woznicbh

I would also add in addition to this request would be a way to have the "Toggle Display" default on "Latest" instead of "Resume" as I rarely need to resume shows I am watching and would more often like to see my newly added/recorded material.

Thanks,

• Like 1

I would also add in addition to this request would be a way to have the "Toggle Display" default on "Latest" instead of "Resume" as I rarely need to resume shows I am watching and would more often like to see my newly added/recorded material.

Thanks,

Eventually it will remember your last setting. The default will always be resume (if you have any) and then latest, but eventually if you set it to "Latest" it would remember and just pull that up first.

Hi Roku Devs,

Might it be possible to [have an option to] increase the length of recently added for TV.

Sometimes i dont get to watch anything until the weekends when there are perhaps 20 additions added. So i current limit (12?) is overly restrictive for me.

Maybe i am not the only one.

Thank you for considering.

I'll extend it to probably 20, but not sure I want to do much beyond that. The more you have the longer it takes to load and I like the home screen to be fast.

ginjaninja

I'll extend it to probably 20, but not sure I want to do much beyond that. The more you have the longer it takes to load and I like the home screen to be fast.

Thanks for GCW07, 20 sounds good.

• 1 month later...