• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Traxxus OFFLINE  

Traxxus

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Local time: 04:12 PM

Posted 14 October 2016 - 08:43 PM

I reinstalled the trakt plugin because it wasn't updatring my movie collection, kept getting "failed to sync" when syncing library to trakt.

So I did that, made sure to check "Skip unwatched import from trakt", and it proceeded to wipe out my entire watched status of all my 1500/2500 movies, and who knows of my TV shows. 

Why? Am I reading the description wrong? 

This sucks.  :(

Edited by Traxxus, 14 October 2016 - 08:44 PM.

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 157196 posts
  • Local time: 11:12 AM

Posted 14 October 2016 - 10:38 PM

Maybe it did that before you flipped the setting? Are you able to get a backup of your userdata db file? You could restore from that if you have it.

#3 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 52102 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 10:34 AM

Server Configuration Backup also backs up watched status for each user.  It will even allow you to restore it to different users.  Just FYI.

#4 DjonniDK OFFLINE  

DjonniDK

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Local time: 04:12 PM

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:51 PM

Coming from Plex where Trakt works beautifully with 2 way sync, this plugin also gave me a huge scare. It just pulled everything from my watch status. Seriously! Everything. 

Luckily I could still push watch status from Plex once again, but surely this can't be the way it works. Kodi and Plex works fine. Also I can't pull watch status, even though I'm manually starting the schedule. 

#5 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 157196 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 03:31 PM

Apologies, there were a couple other places where the Skip unwatched import setting needed to be checked. I am pushing an update to the plugin with this fix. Thanks !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trakt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users