[Help] Connection issue

MarkNagib

MarkNagib

Hi

I have Samsung TV (D-Series) and tried to install emby app on it by using the instructions on this website https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/9869-samsung-smart-tv-app-install-instructions/ And did exactly what is written on this site.. The problem is whenI press on "User Application Synchronisation" it keep says "Connecting" and nothing happening

Edit: Also when I press on 3D buttom It zooms the screen.

Edited by MarkNagib

FrostByte

I wasn't able to ping the other address either.  We might have to wait until he finds someone else to host it

MarkNagib

Thanks for helping, Also I have other problem If anyone faced this problem before.. Everytime I turn on 3D the screen zoom so like half of the screen is gone I will try to upload a photo asap.

MarkNagib

Still no one has a solution for this? If anyone has any idea of how to download emby or even use a browser on tv ? Jusr let me know, Thanks.

Guest nosequitur

IP 110.174.204.99 is working (as stated here). I was able to install the app on my samsung D series, but I got stuck on the first menu where one has to insert the server's IP address. The server is running (i am able to access it from the web app on my computer running ubuntu 14.04) but the connection fails everytime after I insert the server's IP address.