Incorrectly displayed posters and thumbs in Web Cliebt

jordy

Luke,  just a cosmetic thing but with the latest beta server I am seeing incorrectly displayed posters and thumbs in the web client.

52dba7acb516a_Dashboard.png

52dba7c424119_MoviePosters.png

In the "suggested" tab there are some thumbs to the right which are incorrectly displayed as posters instead of widescreen thumbs. If it helps, the movies are set as Movies in the Media Library and the thumbs (recordings of AFL Football) are set as Home Videos. Can I fix this somehow?

thanks for looking.

@@ebr, I thought they were OK, what is wrong with them? BTW, looking at the "Movies" tab it's  the other way around, the thumbs are OK but the posters are squashed to match the thumbs... Any ideas???

52dc54ba9d889_MoviesPoster_1.png

Everything is getting forced to the same aspect ratio.  In your first shot, the covers/cases are too tall and skinny.  They have been forced to some sort of expected aspect ratio just as the thumbs have.

Ok. Is this something that can be fixed?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
MongooseMan

Also noticed my web client is displaying the thumbnails strangely in the "Suggested" tab on TV Series.

52ff0a5cc629a_mbthumbs.png

Everywhere else is fine:

52ff0a8a7ef9a_mbthumbs2.png

It would appear that the webclient is asking for that size, here's a snippet of html from the first screenshot (note the width and height):

<div class="posterItemImage" style="background-image:url('http://mongoose-pc.local:8096/mediabrowser/Items/888901550bc6a0c47a3bfd285668b04e/Images/Primary?height=400&width=290&tag=ddf2fd6a86f97bdbb72393f2b5194424');"><div class="posterItemOverlayTarget"></div></div>