Having Playback Failure

thunbrakuble1

thunbrakuble1

Emby v.2.2.46 

Kodi v. 2.4.9

Recently I have been having difficulty when going to play a video file. It is giving me a Playback failure and I can't figure out how to fix the problem. 

The message I am receiving is the following "Playback Failed.....One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message."

There is a second error message that pops up on the upper right hand part of my screen that says "Emby error....Check the log for more information"

Please refer to the Kodi Logfile Uploader. https://paste.ubuntu.com/23320937/

Thank you in advance for your help!

UPDATE!!!!:

I've tried to do this both on Wifi and with an Ethernet cable connected to my Chrome box and it does not work.

I've also noticed that this only occurs on my Chrome Box.

I have a Fire TV box on another TV and it is not giving me this error message or issue. The Fire TV box is using wifi no Ethernet cable if that helps.

Edited by thunbrakuble1

thunbrakuble1

Yes it works for a little while, but then it will just randomly stop working. 

Can you clarify what you mean when asking how my device is set up? I'm not really sure what you mean, it's connected to both the internet and the network.

I've tried to do this both on Wifi and with an Ethernet cable connected to my Chrome box and it does not work.

I've also noticed that this only occurs on my Chrome Box.

I have a Fire TV box on another TV and it is not giving me this error message or issue. The Fire TV box is using wifi no Ethernet cable if that helps

• Like 1

Angelblue05

I just wanted to know how it was connected.

I will catch the error you've encountered, because it terminated the add-on, hence why playback would not work. I'll be back in an hour or so and provide you with a build to test and we'll go from there. Thanks for reporting,

Angelblue05

Can you give the latest emby for kodi beta 2.2.48 a try, once it's available to you. It should allow you to get further. Let me know if you can't still get playback to work and provide your kodi log, thanks.

Edited by Angelblue05