Android Mobile app

AxelAxel3
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

AxelAxel3

So I am confused... Probably a year ago, I paid for Media browser for Android before it was free and got the full version. Paid like $6 for it. If I remember right, I even paid for it on my wife's phone too so she could have it. All of a sudden, Emby for Android was completely revamped and made free. Now after a few months of it being free, I have to pay another $5 to get the full version to even watch a show?

Edited by Darkstyrm

AxelAxel3

Well to be fair, I overlooked that button because I was trying to hurry and watch my show. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

• Solution

Just follow the instructions and we'll get you taken care of. The reason you have to do this is because your payment back in 2014 went to someone else. We of course are honoring the purchase but we're unable to detect it automatically. Thanks.

• Like 1

AxelAxel3

Well I knew it was created by a MB enthusiast at the time so I guess it's actually a service to me that you are giving it to me without ever actually paying you - therefore thanks. I have submitted the email, but in no rush.

Thanks! Marked thread as fixed.